What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

looking for a house

I was at a sports memorabilia museum where you could try things on. You just had to remember to take them off before you left - it was a big complex though.

Trying to cook sausages in a pot but they weren't cooking so I was thinking of cooking them in the oven.

I was walking the streets of kingston with a list of houses to rent. I was walking by them and looking inside. Looking for signs of mould or rot. This probably was hard to do from the outside. I also looked at condos. There was one that I was trying to find that was supposed to be "inside the 5" (part of the shape of the development). I couldn't find it, but I wasn't too worried as I didn't want to live in a condo anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home