What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

lost man

i was trying to help the police find a lost man who was my friend. i talked to all these other women who were also his friend but they didn't know where he was either. There was a party that was going to be going on that they thought he would attend so I was planning on going to that, though I asked some woman to send me an email invite so the police would have the info.
In one house I went into when I opened the door I could see a woman in only a purple bra and underwear creeping off with another guy. Not helping.
James was in the dream too doing something hockeyish.
There were also cheap ufos flooding the sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home