What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Moving house and class trip

We were looking at a house- it seemed familiar like we saw it when we were looking at houses the last time. I thought it was not a good sign that it was up again for sale after such a short time. The front room was much bigger than our current front room which was good, but the floor was very lumpy like there was something wrong under the carpet. Myron was talking to the real estate agent who was asking how much we would spend and Myron was saying 520K. I was thinking I wouldn't spend over 150K on this one! The best part of the house was supposed to be the finished rec room. It was indeed nice and huge. There were books all over it.

I was in charge on a class trip . I had about young people in my room (mixed gender). There were a number of curling irons. I found a flea on my hand and I knew there were more. Just wait. I picked it off. (When I woke up, my arm was itchy!) Dream dictionary says that a flea bite in the dream indicates that someone is spreading nasty rumors about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home