What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Rescue the girl

Dreamt I was trying to protect a girl from strict family members who wanted to kill her. I left her in my car and went to get help. The family members came to my office. I don't remember what I told them but they left. I thought afterwards that I should have put them in a room and got help that way. After they left I called campus security though I couldn't remember if it had 3 6's or 3 1's. I got it on the second try. And told them to hurry that they were going to kill her. She might have been in plain sight in my car. In the parking lot where the grad club is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home