What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

lost and found

In the dream I was looking for things and finding things.
I found an old game that I wanted to throw out so I put it outside the house as it was garbage day. My mom picked it up and put it in the trunk of her car because she didn't think it would be picked up if it wasn't in a bag. We weren't staying at that house- it feels like it was on Colborne near Next. It was a past house.
There were some races to find things as well.
I remember Jan in one dream, I was probably avoiding him. He was trying to give out some directions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home