What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Eggs

I was taking a plate of sliced eggs, tomatoes and baked beans from the back of the house to the front and some of the eggs slipped off and fell to the floor. Gabe was all like -we'll get you a new plate and took my plate away. I was thinking what was left on the plate was fine to eat. We cleaned up the eggs.

I went up the bleachers and was going to sit for lunch with Scott Y.. He asked me a question but I needed clarification- did he want to know how things were today or in the future.

I was booking some sports things and I just booked the 3rd trampoline to the people who booked the zip line but then I realized it was too close together and I was trying to get them changed. I went into the building- KCVI to look for Andy to let him know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home