What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

When you know better, do better

For some reason I was hanging out at James' school. His class hadn't gone in yet even though the other classes had. I wasn't sure why. Another class lines up in two lines to go up the stairs. For some reason I was in the way on the stairs. I saw them coming up and ducked into a classroom to let them pass.

Then the class went on a field trip and as they were coming out I had a cart (maybe with food). The lady at the check out asked me to move the cart more out of the way even though there was a huge amount of room. I did move it.

I hadn't looked through the grocery flyers yet so I was working on that.

As I was walking to James' soccer (game or practice) one of my students stopped me and told me that he had been copying this one thing to get his report. I explained that he shouldn't. He asked since he had done this on the previous ones could he do it on the next one. I said no, before you did it because you didn't know better. But now that you know better, do better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home