What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, June 20, 2014

babies that help

For some reason I was on a barge type thing and I was moving things over a very small straight of water. There were baby things. There was a large package of diapers that already was open so a couple fell out as I was pulling it up but a baby caught them and helped bring them to land for me. A very helpful baby.

I was in a car and there was a guy coming up to the car. I told the person in the front to lock the doors and close the windows but the guy who was approaching still managed to open the door as there was another lock that we forgot. The handle lock or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home