What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, November 05, 2012

dress as leggings

In my dream I was outside at work wearing my multibrown sweater dress. I saw there was a girl with the same material as leggings. I thought that was odd but by the end of the dream I was also wearing these leggings.

I was looking for a bathroom. In one building I was wandering through and the stalls were all different sizes and quite exquisite. White and pearl. I picked one but the toilet was too close to the door so you couldn't use it and close the door. I walked out of that one. And continued looking but then I was in another area where they seemed to be selling couches and chairs and other things for the house. Then I wondered if those toilets even worked anyway or if they were just a display.

I went to another building and in the entryway there was like a jewelry box and when I opened it there was a picture of Donna's face. I had to go past her mouth to get the key to the bathroom. It was pretty funny. B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home