What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

moving

I was helping Katherine to move by carrying some bags for her.
There was part of her house you had to jump to the attic.
And move the clothes to spit in the sink.

There were guys on a bridge I wanted to raise- like firemen- I was waiting for them to get off.

Brian was giving his lecture at a picnic table. I was there and when he said he was going to use top hat I went to go inside to get my cell phone. But there were only a few people there so it was rather obvious. Karen M. Came up to talk to us even though she was on the union side.

There was a GIANT tree right next to the house. I was worried that it would fall. At least most branches were not over the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home