What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

trip to Africa

We took a family trip to Africa. This Africa was the impoverished kind but more the Olympic kind. Bright colours. Tourist attractions.
Driving there were not many signposts. There was a palatial intersection where it was hard to see because of the pillars so I stopped and pulled forward to see whose turn it was. Noone else seemed to be going so I went and the road turned to this red brick road made with L-shaped bricks and it was a steep hill so I drove as much as I could and then we had to get out and walk. At the top of the hill I stopped to take pictures as when you looked down the other side you could see Toronto harbour. A harbour they had done up with a big Toronto sign. James was playing in the playground in mitts so I took a picture of that as well.
Myron reached out for me but he hurt my neck so I fell to the ground. He told me I could cry to my mommy.
In the fields I met a lady driving a jeep with a cowboy hat. A wrangler maybe. There were sheep dyed different colours. A cow went crazy and was heading toward the road. I could only watch it go.

There were cubicles but many of them were reserved for groups that came through. Melissa's house was one of the cubicles. I was there but Melissa wasn't around. There was a baby Grace that was so easy that I put to bed.
Later I asked Melissa if it was her brother's baby and she said no it was hers. And I was like - but you didn't take a maternity year. And she was like no, I didn't and she told me why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home