What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, August 13, 2012

lost keys and lost workers

Brian was asking me what sorts of emails I was getting from students. I said it was pretty quiet right now- but it will pick up after we send out the message today!

I had a couple of offices that I had the keys to but I kept leaving the keys in the office and working after hours and then having to get back into the office. Brian was there finishing up some things and rechecking. To get to the office we had to go through a CHEE lab. Even though school hadn't started yet lots of people were working on experiments. There was a lady going through who thought she was very important but I had no idea who she was.

There were cleaning staff and one of them really didn't want to do any work. At first it was kind of funny but soon enough the rest of the staff started to get annoyed with her. She may not have lasted until the next day.

In the office there were complex problems to solve, not just simple ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home