What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, August 06, 2012

stirring the waters of healing

There was some talk that Christine needed to be healed by putting her in the stirred white waters. But I disagreed- I said you didn't need that for healing.

I wasn't sure what to wear to class. The pink trackpants didn't look too bad with the shirt with red in it but I was aware that pink and red clashed. Some people were running late for the classes. I had to get the key so I had to go back to my seat in the big AUD and pick it up to get into the smaller classroom. Everyone would be there soon. I was sad not to be in Dave's class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home