What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

life or death

Dreamt that I got an email that looked like it was from Barbara asking to pray for Keven. But then I realized it was actually from a device that Keven had in case he got into trouble. He was at the early warning sign and had pushed the first button which sent a warning to the emails that Barbara had programmed in to pray for him.

He's in the balance between life and death.

Also dreamt about being at some company events. I was not part of the company so I was just observing. I observed that one company had better interactions than another. One company was the hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home