What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

animals everywhere

in my earliest dream Al was in my backyard trying to build something. It was still dark.

I must have got back to sleep (I had woken around 3:40) and then I dreamt about James' hockey school. They were watching hockey videos. One guy had lost an eye. I think he was going to talk prevention. I was just waiting until they got started and then I would go. The coach rode up (in the building) on a bike. He looked like Tony. That was my queue to leave.

There were all kinds of animals coming through my window. There was an open sill so they could enter and leave as they wished. There were sparrows, a starling and its baby and white Cottonelle kittens. The kittens jumped on my bed and ran around. I was worried they would have dirty feet and I would have to wash the sheet. The sheet was a maroon colour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home