What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

emergency

Kim was driving and was stopped. Then the traffic in front of us started to go but Kim didn't. So I started shaking her but she was out cold so I (from the passenger seat) managed to steer the car onto the grass (we were on an incline). Then I went around to the drivers side to pull her out. But when I pulled her out it was Myron. He was strapped into the seat and it was flat. Now we were at the bottom of the hill. I had to undo the 2 buckles. I couldn't find a pulse or anything so I thought he had a heart attack and died so I called 911 but I dialed 9-911 from my cell phone. The 9 is from work and shouldn't be entered on a cell phone. The guy on the line asked me an irrelevant question so I began crying. Then he tried to help me. Said help was on its way. By then Myron got up and was wandering around.

AJ spilled juice on my floor on purpose so I told him he couldn't come back for at least a week.

I was assisting in the exams. The J-exams and the a&S exams were in the same week. I was really tired and fell asleep on the bed. I was going to write one of the exams for practice. Bill switched out my lab book for one names 'yahya' so that I wouldn't cheat and I was like - you need to do this for the other kids, not me! I was just taking it for fun. But then I decided not to take it and just to help proctoring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home