What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, June 03, 2012

200 finale

Dreamt there was a big finale at the end of 200. We had meetings before it to determine the award winners. The awards were presented in a room like WLH but it had more of a horseshoe shape. It was 1 or 2 buildings over from WLH. I had been at the prior meetings and was heading to the finale. It was raining so I stopped to put up my rain jacket. A guy held the door for me but I declined as I had to get myself together for the rain.
When I arrived at the finale I could hear Jan speaking to the class. I didn't go in right away- I went to the shop to see if everything was ready. Either in the shop or in one of the pre-discussions we were talking to this one student. We asked him a question and he responded with he had committed academic dishonesty in the first lecture and hadn't done well overall. He was looking at going to teach college.
There were some guys who were from the college and they did really well and were going to be honoured. There were credit cards made with their faces on the credit cards.

I got to the finale. Most of the seats were taken but I found a free desk. It didn't have a chair so I had to grab one from another desk (that someone might have been at but things were very fluid). They weren't there at that time. The people receiving awards had done re-designs of things they had designed earlier in their life and made them better.
One girl looked at a pencilcase she had made in 2005 and had redesigned it.
After I sat down a girl leaned over to me and thanked me for reading the extra piece of paper she added to her exam. I nodded at her but I had no idea what she was talking about! (We have an exam?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home