What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Teaching and clothing

There were a number of different levels in the building that classes were bring given. There was a center to the building that all the levels looked onto the courtyard. The TAs weren't doing a very good job. We were going around trying to help.

There was a rack of shirts. I was trying to find one for Riley and one for James. Riley said he knew where he was going. I was trying to get James to get the directions out of him. The shirts that I found were large and small. The small was too small for James and the large too large. I was trying to work out what size Riley was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home