What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, May 25, 2012

finding

I was doing activities in some sort of fair. One involved shooting a ball using a contraption with elastics. Bas was there with his girls from the grad school watching. In my home there was a lady she may have been working on my computer in the Nelson st house. I went to talk to her and I saw that the floor was uneven- it had some markings. When I looked closer I saw there was a basement and there were kids in it. They were the lady's kids. I was surprised but tried not to show it. She didn't seem worried. I wanted to take my camera to take a picture but figured I couldn't do it when she was there. I had to wait until she went to the bathroom. But but the time that happened other things were going on. There was also another mystery to solve and there were a number of books on the shelf. I tried to highlight the important ones but then I thought it would make more sense if they were in order so I put them in order on the shelf. The series of books was numbered but they were different shapes and sizes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home