What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, April 27, 2012

bear

My parents and I were on a walk. Maybe with James. There was a bear across the field. We weren't too worried, just weren't going to get closer. I could see a moose standing by an outcrop of trees. The bear reached out his hand and picked up the moose with one hand. Didn't look good for the moose. We kept walking. As we were walking down the trail we could hear the sound of eating. We couldn't really see but it looked like the bear was ahead behind the bush. Probably eating the moose. We though it better not to continue on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home