What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, April 23, 2012

improvement

The dream had a lot of substories but none of them seem to really connect

One part had Mady posing on a bike as the poster child for the commerce program

One part was about lots of construction going on the walls on the outside of the building. It was noisy and they were chipping away huge chunks of rock.

Inside the building I was manning this display table which looked like a table full of tiny figurines but they may have been candies. Intricate candies. Lynann said that she wouldn't have to describe them any more using words as people could see them with their own eyes. She thought that was better.

At the end of the dream there was this baby wearing a hat. I was comparing the baby to James. When I picked it up it was so much smaller than I thought. It started to cry a bit. But then it was ok. I thought it was not as strong as other babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home