What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

yet again moving

Dreamt that I had completed 4 years of university but was going to stay for a 5th year so I was moving to a house on Eliot St. (maybe Earl). My friend from India had been living there and she helped orchestrate the move. I think she was staying for the year as well. Some of the other people had not moved out yet. I had my friend on the phone and I was describing what everything looked like to her. It was a pretty big house. When you walked in the door there was a front room with a large end table that was covered with stuff like Lego. There was a hall that ran to the back of the place with bedrooms off it. They were pretty small- just room for a bed and dresser. Some still had furniture, some did not. I slept in one. Then worked on cleaning up old food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home