What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, May 28, 2012

cleansing

A lot going on in the dreams last night- can't really remember the order.

I got my mom a hang gliding lesson for her birthday.

I was at the school and I saw Sarah W. go in the school with a cigarette in her hand. It was not lit. In the dream she was about 11. In real life I think she is 14. I was very upset and later in the dream I told some other people that I had seen her with it. Did they think this was bad? I knew another one was a smoker so I wondered what he would say. This was after a coach and a kid had come by the room. The room we were in was a filter room as a lot of people had to use it to get from one side to another.

I was in another location and we had to use all these hidden keys to get through these everyday doors. There was someone going through at one point so I didn't need to use the keys but I waited for the door to close and used them anyway so I could practice.

A delivery man came to deposit packages. A couple other ladies were directing him like they were playing pool. I went to rescue the little box of candies. I think I offered them and ate some. The other ladies were upset and threw some from the floor and that were half eaten in the box. Lots of hairs because they got them from the ground.

I was talking to Tony outside the college building and he looked up and saw that the glass wasn't clean. I said I had been trying to clean it. I didn't understand how it could get so dirty when it was so far from the road. But then I understood that it was the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home