What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

on purpose

I had a lot of people I was looking after in my house. Jordan's kids and some other people that I think knew Jordan.
There was one teenage boy who on purpose spilled a lot of water on the floor. So much it was seeping out the side of the house. I was really upset. And was shouting at him "Why did you do that? What were you thinking?" And he said "I'm cursed". And I was still upset but in a different way and was shouting "No! You can't speak that over yourself. What you say is so powerful."
I was holding onto his arm and I said I was sorry for shouting. That I normally never talk like that but he made me so upset. I told him that I was reading a book on breaking the curses and that step one is what you say over yourself and what you say about others needs to be a blessing, not a curse.
He spat on me and I could see the demon in him was not happy with me. I had to realize that his actions were not his own. I should not have been angry at him but at the powers controlling him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home