What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

withered hand

James had a withered hand. Myron was on the phone and I was like he needs to have a doctor's appointment. James didn't seem too worried. I didn't know how it happened so fast.

Beth or Bobbi was taking her son (who I did not know) out for a first drive. They were pulling out of the parking lot and another car hit them. I was upset but there didn't seem to be damage to the cars so they drove away.

We were having a PM meeting and the PMs seemed really young. Some were acting unprofessionally. I took one by the shoulders and told him if he didn't shape up he would be cut. His face went red then cleared then went red again. It was Dejan S. (who is actually not a PM)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home