What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

state

I was at James' friends house. It was a nice house but there was a huge puddle of water on one side. Noone else seemed to care but I was working on finding a way to clean it up.

Then I was at another house with a little girl who was home. The kitchen was made of this cheap wood and didn't look very nice. In the other room the landlord had scrawled something on the wood walls in black ink about having to get out or raising the rent. It was not a healthy space.

I went onto the bus with James but then I couldn't see him and I had to call him. I felt silly that I couldn't see him in his jacket.

I was using a toilet in the middle of the hall. John H. gave me some used toilet paper to put in. The first time I forgot but the second time I remembered.

Yesterday I dreamt about Al speaking to a large room filled with people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home