What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

at work

In one room there was an engineering book and Dave said that it was too expensive that I couldn't have that. I said that if you looked on the blank pages it had the names of all the students who copied. So I needed it. He let me keep it.

The dream went through a lot as I picked up stuff I needed. Finally, at the end I sit down with Brian to show it all. This was good. Then I decide I need to work and all my work is at Brian's desk so I start to work there but then I realize that Brian probably doesn't like me at his desk. (I was using the far side so I wasn't in his way but still) So I was packing up my stuff. I had quite a lot of stuff including some glass shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home