What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, August 03, 2012

nanny

Nanny was visiting family members. She was in the car. I could see her from a distance a few times. She looked good and healthy.

I was in another building but busy. A lady had asked me to dye her hair and make beef bowtie soup during my lunch hour. She wanted her hair dyed 2 colours so I was trying to figure out where the split would be. I didn't really think I was the best person to be doing this.

Then I saw the car with Nanny near by to my building so I ran over to it. I hugged all the people who were coming out of the car. This surprised them. Then I got to Nanny. She was a bit incoherent but I was happy to see her.

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, August 03, 2012 5:59:00 PM, Blogger Dreamer said…

    Do you ever attempt lucid dreaming?

     
  • At Saturday, August 04, 2012 6:56:00 PM, Blogger Aphra said…

    Can't say that I have. Haven't got much free time!

     
  • At Sunday, August 05, 2012 12:18:00 AM, Blogger Dreamer said…

    Obviously you've been remembering a lot of dreams. If you don't already, try saying in your head, "I will wake up and remember my dreams," over and over again and I think you have better remembrance of your dream. You have to be saying it repeatedly until the very moment you fall asleep. Apparently your brain is geared to delete your dreams and that's why you don't remember them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home