What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, July 27, 2012

don't leave your vegetables

I was at Loblaws in my dream and I must have stepped out of the line to checkout my groceries. When I can back I couldn't find what line I was in. A lady said to me "next line" and I eventually found the groceries piled in a lane where there was no cashier. They also looked rather wilted/old so I walked away knowing that I was going to have to start over and that I would probably get different things the second time around. I would do it differently.

There was also a guy with a broken wrist having something to do with work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home