What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

helping with the wallpaper

There was someone asking for help on the street. I tried not to get involved but they were pretty insistent. I went inside. The person followed me maybe with another one of my friends. I was working on rolling wallpaper which is what they needed help with. I showed them how to roll and how you need some water for it to stick. They wanted more help but I had somewhere else to be so it was a bit stressful.

I went to rustle but the sanctuary was too cold and I walked right back out. I was going to wait until I needed to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home