What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, August 10, 2012

lecture

Dreamt I had invited Tony to Queen's for a lecture. I didn't show up at the start- only partway through. I found him and he told me that he had rearranged some counselling appointments to be able to attend. The lecture seemed to be up his alley. It was a lot more interactive than just a lecture with someone speaking. The students had to do activities. At the end we had to move over to the bunk beds. He left before the gift bags came out and I had to figure out what I could send.

I was working on helping a child to get home.
James/ AJ and another boy were in the bathroom being silly.
Myron said I was too loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home