What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

donuts

Dreamt that every day Christine came for the donuts. They were on a tray with wrap. 2 with sprinkles, 2 of another kind, 1 of another for a total of 5. She may have been riding her bike.

I had been talking to a number of doctors. The one doctor said Olivia would do the procedure. Olivia was written on a piece of paper. When I to to Olivia she said no the other doctor did this.

We hung out girls sitting on a bed until they asked us to sit on the floor in a big circle.

Lynann said I needed to make sure everyone knows. There was a phrase at the end to remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home