What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, August 24, 2012

broken eggs

Because someone went down my street blaring music at 1:45am. I was up for a few hours after that. These are parts of the dream I had after:

I had bought some eggs from a little store around 4am. When I got home (close by) I found there were only like 4 eggs out of the dozen and they were all broken. I was upset that they would sell them in this condition and I went right back. I met the saleslady/cashier at the door as she was outside doing something and e had to figure out who would open the door for who! I don't think she had a problem with the return.

Can't remember other parts now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home