What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

fixing

I had a rental house that I was renting to 3 people- a man and wife and the mother of one of them.
There was some electrical work they needed done. I was like oh my landlord normally does that for me but he wouldn't do this house. I told them I would look into getting someone to do it. Then it turned out that the wife had the training to do it. So I asked her to think about if he wanted to do it and have me pay her. The mother was against her doing it because of conflict of interest as she was living in the home too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home