What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

join forces

dreamt that Clara lived 2 doors down from someone else- maybe Dee. I told Clara I had been to visit while she was away. But I had to visit in stealth as there were bad guys who owned the complex who were after us. We had to join together to defeat them.

I was at an exam with a guy who was struggling with math, When the time was up he was nowhere near done. I told him to as for a blank piece of paper to write a note to the teacher. i wondered if a different math might be better but figured he had already given up on the engineering one and was now on ASC where else was there for him to go?

i was shopping. just had picked up a few items but needed to get laundry powder. went to run and get some. Had to decide if I was going to take my wallet or not- I decided it wasn't safe to leave it and took it.

Yesterday, I dreamt about lynann riding a bike through her house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home