What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

fixing the shelves

I was working on fixing shelving. There were lots of objects on them and it was not easy work. A guy came in and seemed to know me from the past (maybe St. C) but I had no clue who he was. I asked him and he told me but I couldn't hear him. He told me that I know his daughter or step-daughter and told me the name. I think I did know that name. I kept working through all this. He was talking or asking questions, I just kept trying to work. He asked if I was free before 10pm. I said I didn't know - it depended on how the night went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home