What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Africa

Dreamt we went to Africa. Gerald was there too- we were trying to find a time to meet up before he left.

We were staying in a resort that had a shared bathroom with another room. It was a huge luxurious bathroom with 2 sinks and 2 toilets, etc- it would have been easy to put up a wall and make them private bathrooms but that is not the way it was done.
The people we shared the bathroom with seemed nice but they may have been cannibals.

James had a cat named 'bunny' that had been burned but was relatively ok now- just scarred.

James and I were sitting in the African sun as it was going down. I had long pants and long sleeves so I knew I wouldn't be burned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home