What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Down the drain

It is hard to believe that I haven't posted a dream in over a month. This is very telling about how difficult August was on my subconscious. It pretty much wrecked my whole sleeping pattern.

I seem to have started to dream again, so that seems like a good sign?

Yesterday I dream about pouring some kind of wax down through a hole in the bathtub, but it wasn't going into plumbing, there was a big vat below that I could see where the wax was going.

Today I dreamt this guy was going to rob the store he was working at and said that doing it on a day that he was working a double shift wasn't a good idea (as he felt responsible for the place and didn't want to leave it unattended). He had all the stuff in a tablecloth and walked out onto Princess St. but there was a red car coming up Princess St. the wrong way and so he went back in and went out the back door. The car coming up the wrong way did a 180 degree turn and parked (very smoothly but very quickly)

Tony was there so I patted him. I noticed something about his ribcage.

A couple of days ago I dreamt I was sitting in a desk (like a school desk) and someone came and sat on the top surface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home