What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, July 12, 2010

helping

There was this youth event and there were very few youth that were signed up to come but there were more that arrived and were added to the list. It didn't seem like a lot on the list but it felt like a lot in the room. There were lots of workers as well.

There may have also been some sort of formal affair going on at another part of the building as there were people very dressed up going there.

I was looking out the window and there was this large mattress box and it was moving. I looked and saw a hand come out and then a girl come out of the box. She wasn't wearing anything (except she had white stickers over her girl parts as my dreams are evidently PG). I called down from the window to ask if she was ok and then I fell out of the window to be right beside her and help her. She said no she didn't need help but she would take my number. I wasn't staying at home so I wanted to give her my cell #. I was trying hard to remember it- I think I got the first 3 digits and the last 2 maybe (I am still working on memorizing it)

There was old exams stuff cluttering up the stairs. I cleaned it all away and was surprised that they left it so long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home