What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

A&S office

I went to the Arts and Science office to talk to Bev. I walked in the door and Candy was there standing in front of the desk. There were a large group of people standing by the desk. The seemed to be in some order by numbers. I didn't know how the system worked. Then I saw the number machine where you could take a number but everyone was clumped around it that no new people could get to it. I didn't know if I needed a number to talk to Bev.

At work there was a chicken cooking vat. I was trying to work out my roles. I had lots of books and was just trying to plan everything out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home