What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, July 05, 2010

moving on

I think that this part of the dream was about Rustle but the location that I saw was unfamiliar. Al was giving people directions for their lives. I could see them on the edge of a cliff hanging on to a weight as Al told them to so they wouldn't go over the edge. I think Brooke was with me and Al. I think we wanted to help the people but they each had to hang onto their own weight. I was inside a building and I had to get outside to see the people hanging on the cliff and I went out a door that is not often used.

I was on vacation but was back at the Exams Office maybe to pick something up. And a guy came in with an exams question - maybe wanted to hand in an exam late and I answered it. Jo was like- you didn't need to do that and there hadn't been many people in. I was like it's no problem, I'm glad I caught the only question.

Then I got outside and there were some students with a conflict in their timetable with the section M lab and the J section lecture. The guy had the conflict but the girl guessed what it was so maybe she had the same conflict. They had been told that Timetabling was working on the conflict but they were trying to work around it for now. I was like - guys -it is the 3rd week of term there's not much they are going to do now. You just need to deal with what you have.

I was packing all my stuff into Al's car as he was helping me move. I was moving up in my job. Someone came up to me that had noticed how organic it was. That Hez was over here and now he is there. That people seem to fit into place. There was so much stuff that Al's car was pretty full. There were 2 cars but it was hard to figure out where Jake and Brook would sit. I was crying because my (natural) family couldn't help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home