What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, July 04, 2010

unification

Dreamt I was trying to unify the hall binders for the exam halls. Even trying to unify the recipes included. (I have no idea why they would need recipes!)

Yesterday I dreamt that there was created an aerobic dance team for Queens and I was on it. There was a big field of people and we were doing stretches, routines etc. It was designed to give people a common focus and the goal was going well. We took a break and I started talking to a lady about a topic (I don't remember the topic, just that we were very focused as we were talking) and then noticed that the group had started up again on a different field and we had not been aware that we were moving!

A guy named Ian with a pointy beard was cutting up ham for James for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home