What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Burn it off

Murray was saying some derogatory things about Robert, maybe about lving at home and he poured gasoline on his clipboard and it lit it but the whole thing did not go up, it just burned outlines of some animals onto the board.

At lunchtime we were all outside, Queens and the police services. I think we were waiting for a speaker. Kimberly was in the fridge pouring these crazy grape drinks. She seemed to be having fun but I left the fridge door closed.

I sat by Robert and told him we had to be back by 1pm.

People were being taken to the bathroom in groups. I was trying to figure out which washrooms were working in order that more groups could be accommodated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home