What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Birds and tape

I dreamt that I was taking care of some birds. They were for the most part pretty good, but they were busy. You had to watch them.

I was standing in line with another lady. She was a mother (though I don't know whose) and Robert came up to us and said "What do I do?". He had duct tape piled on his shoulders. I peeled off a strip and threw it in the garbage.

Yesterday I dreamt there was a semi-house for me to live in. It was split and there was a plywood double arch that had spray painted names over it. One was "Nat" and one was "Aph" so we knew whose was whose. In my dream I thought Nat was a girl but when I woke up I thought that it had to be my brother. Though I did pray a lot yesterday for a girl baby named Nat, so who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home