What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

wrong

I was helping to plan a kids camp at the church. I went to SDM to pick up some supplies. There was a toilet right by the exit that could be used. People would walk right by you as they left. I was talking to my mom on the phone while using that toilet and told her i had to go because of all the people.

There was a building that people who were staying at the conference were using. It wasn't a hotel more of a short-term communal house. Al was there along with quite a number of people I did not know. I think I was helping to organize the stay. I went in one room and did something wrong, but then I tried to do the right thing. (Though I don't know that that cancelled out the wrong thing!) A lady was walking by and she guessed (correctly) my error and she wrote about it and everyone turned against me. Kim was there, maybe bringing supplies. I had to go to the bathroom. I found one but that was attached to someone's room, so I couldn't use that. I went to the end of the hall and found one that I had used before. But now it was plugged up with books and other assorted things. I pulled out all the objects to that it would no longer be plugged up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home