What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, May 09, 2009

flipping

Joel had these piles on a table and he had a contraption worked out so they rotated around. I told James to watch his fingers because they rotated pretty quickly.

There was a little girl in a high chair (maybe Gabby) and her high chair shelf flipped out so there were multiple eating platforms. I folded them up and told her to watch her fingers.

My bike was out in the township and was locked to another bike. (a Chinese girl's?) She unlocked hers from mine (it was her lock) and I moved her bike under a covering of trees. She left mine on the ground. I was trying to figure out how I would get to pick it up- biking out bath road and then back down princess st. i would only be doing right turns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home