What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

road trip

My mother and father and James and I were going to ottawa to see the senators play.(IRL my parents ARE in Ottawa today) We were going to go by bus. I kept going to the city bus map to check the times for getting to the bus station. Noone else was worried about the times, or even going but I was concerned that we would not have enough time to make it. We went for a walk.

There was a classroom. People in wheelchairs were in the class. It had seats that could elevate into the air. You had to be careful that the wheelchair people did not fall off.

Tara was there but noone could get her to talk. I felt it was a spiritual attack.

I was in a large dump truck and it was coming down a hill and making a turn. It seemed like a right hand turn, but it was into the opposite side of the traffic, more like a left turn. There were cars that were in the way. One got run over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home