What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

millennium

The dream took place on a giant space ship (like the millennium falcon). My work was there and there was a school. James used to be able to find my office but he couldn't now- it was too complicated. I was also looking for something and couldn't find it. I ended up at the school. Why did they let me in if I had no business there? I went to the store. In the candy aisle there were some people as I passed by. I thought they were kids from the school at first but as I was in the next aisle and saw them come out- I saw they were ambulance attendants with a sick girl/lady in their bag. (I couldn't see in the bag) They were about ready to transport her to the hospital when the power went out. It was out for a few minutes and then came back but kept going on and off so it was difficult to transport her. I was trying to figure out what is wrong with her.

I was in a supermarket and a couple of my students were there who had not handed in a project report. They were guessing what they could do to make it up. I laughed and asked them if they wanted to right answer and told them they could hand it in during the summer and I would mark it. I left out the bit about them having to reregister in order for the mark to be released, but they were happy for now, we'd sort the rest out later.

Jose's wife and daughter were in a van with another woman and her blonde daughter, Jasmin. Both daughters went to Queen's. There was a storm coming so Jose's daughter took off running really fast. Black pants. I remembered that I had laundry to take down but didn't know if I should wait for her to get back.

There were graduation antics. The students had written so many words on the pavement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home