What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chemistry lab

We were finishing up a chemistry lab and my boss (Jim) and I were fielding questions. I was taking the ones I could and he was taking the biology related ones.
We dismissed them. One guy had not handed in his paper for #4 so I had to help him by looking for someone from chemistry to give it to.

I got an email from a guy who I was in a class with. At the end of the email he asked if I was a Christian. I talked to him in person and asked why he asked that. I asked if he was a Christian, but before he replied, I knew he wasn't so I asked if he was not a Christian. He said he was a muslim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home