What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, April 20, 2009

moving in

We were moving in with Paul and Sarah into a small apartment. We couldn't move until May 1 so the plastic stuff we just left in front of the apartment building as it was ok to be rained on. We weren't worried about people stealing stuff in the dream. The apartment was so small I was worried about having so many people in one space but Sarah wasn't worried at all- she was planning on keeping the kids in the backyard all the time. There were trees there to shield them from the sun. I was buting as much paint as I could to paint the apt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home